Apache Maven Resources Plugin Version 3.3.0 Released
The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Resources Plugin, Version 3.3.0.
The Resources Plugin handles the copying of project resources to the output directory. There are two different kinds of resources: main resources and test resources. The difference is that the main resources are the resources associated to the main source code while the test resources are associated to the test source code.
Thus, this allows the separation of resources for the main source code and its unit tests.
You should specify the version in your project's plugin configuration:
1<plugin> 2 <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId> 3 <artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId> 4 <version>3.3.0</version> 5</plugin>
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page:
- MRESOURCES-237 - Resource plugin's handling of symbolic links changed in 3.0.x, broke existing behavior
- MRESOURCES-265 - Resource copying not using specified encoding
- MRESOURCES-268 - java.nio.charset.MalformedInputException: Input length = 1
- MRESOURCES-269 - Symlinks cause copying resources to fail
- MRESOURCES-273 - Filtering of Maven properties with long names is not working after transition from 2.6 to 3.2.0
- MRESOURCES-275 - valid location for directory parameter is always required
- MRESOURCES-250 - Add ability to flatten folder structure into target directory when copying resources
-The Apache Maven team